[luci] openwrt uselocal howto?

Steven Barth steven at midlink.org
Fr Aug 15 18:18:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

> makeconfig of luci chekout from own
> repository every time when i start up again compilation!

It does that only when there is a new revision of LuCI available and your copy
in dl/ is outdated.
If you want to use a fixed revision, replace:

>> $(shell LC_ALL=C svn info ${PKG_SOURCE_URL} | sed -ne's/^Last Changed
Rev: //p')

with your desired revision in feeds/luci/luci/Makefile
but I advise you to not do that as there are currently several updates and
improvements per day and you won't get the new builds then.

And to say it again: If you have the current revision in your dl/ dir it won't
get downloaded again.

Greetings
Cyrus