[luci] TLS support! Please add!

Steven Barth steven at midlink.org
So Aug 17 13:16:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

> Please Add this functions! For dev. it not so difficult, but if i will
> do it own hands, if got lot of time for lerning lua language! Please
> HELP! Add! Exist Radius, PSK but not TLS or PEAP!
unfortunately LuCI is not the right place to implement this.

We are only making a frontend for OpenWRT.
OpenWRT does not provide a UCI-API for TLS and PEAP yet (even RADIUS is afaik
not implemented for all drivers now).

Please open a ticket at:
https://dev.openwrt.org/
or write to the OpenWRT Devel Mailinglist: