[luci] [ANN] luci 0.8.2

Steven Barth steven at midlink.org
Mo Dez 8 16:41:05 CET 2008

We are proud to announce release 0.8.2 of the LuCI stable branch including
lots of improvements, bugfixes and a few new features.

Main Changes:

* New Realtime statistics application including network traffic, network load
and wireless S/N graphs
* New Polipo proxy configuration pages
* New IPv6 routing configuration support and other IPv6 improvements
* Improved: Connection tracker now displays ARP table and handles connections
better
 * Improved: Timezone selection
 * Improved: LuCI Statistics
 * Improved: Themes and Designs
 * Improved: Internet Explorer 6 compatibility
 * Improved: Lots of internal API cleanups, improvements and bugfixes

We like to thank all people who contributed to this release, filled bugreports
or gave us their feedback. Your help is very much appreciated.

This release will be part of the upcoming OpenWrt 8.09 release candidate 2. To
build LuCI 0.8.2 manually just update your package feeds and select the LuCI
modules you want to have on your router.