[luci] Blank Page

Varun Varma varun.varma at mindsw.com
Mi Okt 1 13:18:02 CEST 2008

Hi!

I am facing a problem with version 3476 of LuCI - I get a blank page after
pointing my browser to LuCI's URL.

Running /www/cgi-bin/luci gives the following:
--
*/usr/bin/lua: /usr/lib/lua/luci/ccache.lua:18: module 'posix' not found:
        no field package.preload['posix']
        no file './posix.lua'
        no file '/usr/share/lua/posix.lua'
        no file '/usr/share/lua/posix/init.lua'
        no file '/usr/lib/lua/posix.lua'
        no file '/usr/lib/lua/posix/init.lua'
        no file './posix.so'
        no file '/usr/lib/lua/posix.so'
        no file '/usr/lib/lua/loadall.so'
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'require'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/ccache.lua:18: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        /usr/lib/lua/luci/cacheloader.lua:17: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        ./luci:2: in main chunk
        [C]: ?
*--

I realise that the problem might have nothing to with LuCI and everything to
do with the missing Lua Posix module, but I don't see any references to this
problem on OpenWRT's forums.

Any suggestions?

--
Regards,