[luci] Building LuCI on OS X

Johnny Turpin jturpin at industrynext.com
Do Sep 25 01:06:13 CEST 2008

Progress! The build completes and the server runs, but when connecting to "http://localhost:8080/luci"  I get the following reply:

...rcs/LuCI/trunk/host//usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126: attempt to index field 'main' (a nil value)

Anyway, I have my ubuntu dev environment up and running successfully, so this is not slowing me down...

BTW, I am extremely interested in the JSON-RPC API for external applications... but was not able to get it to work, probably due to some stupid syntax problems with my javascript - but anyway, I am excited about this feature... I am going on a week vacation, but when i get back I hope to get this running in my environment...

thanks,

jt

Hi Johnny,
this unusual behaviour is probably caused by what OS X calls "cp".

I've committed a few fixes but as I don't have an OS X installation here I
cannot test it. Please retry with current HEAD.

Greetings
Cyrus