[luci] ESSID button

Rob Schalken rob.schalken at core-vision.nl
Wed Apr 15 16:48:37 CEST 2009

I want to edit the admin-mini module! I want to replace the textbox of
the ESSID from WLAN-Scan table with a button, on which
I can press and the ESSID will be placed in the Local Network ESSID box
(wifi.lua). I created the following source, which creates buttons
But the title of the ESSID has been incorrect and the autoapply does not
work (only for the first button), the ssid_value is not set!!!
It has to do something with the table which I do not understand! What am
I doing wrong??????? Could someone help me please

essid_val = t2:option(Button, "", "ESSID")

function essid_val.cfgvalue(self, section)
  self.title = self.map:get(section, "ESSID")
end

function essid_val.write(self, section)
    m.autoapply= false
    ssid_value = self.title
end

ssid = s:option(Value, "ssid", translate("a_w_netid"))
function ssid.cfgvalue(self, section)
  return ssid_value
end

Any suggestion????