[luci] Greek translation for LuCI

Vasilis Tsiligiannis b_tsiligiannis at silverton.gr
Mon Apr 27 01:42:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

on behalf of the AWMN community, thank you all for your work on LuCI!

I have just completed the translation of LuCI to greek. I've also translated a
couple of applications: ntpc, livestats and initmgr. All of them are based on
the english translation.

I would have attached a patch against the latest svn but I didn't know if it
would get blocked by mailman due to its size. You can find the translation
files and patches at http://git.acinonyx.ath.cx/?p=luci.git on master branch.
Any fixes or updates will be posted there.

If you have any problem with the git repository, please let me know in order
to send the patches by e-mail.

Best Regards,
Vasilis

--