[luci] Problem with Initscripts page on x86

Lars Hardy lars.hardy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:38:12 CEST 2009

Hello.
Im using kamikaze compiled from trunk on a x86 box, booting from a 256
MB image on a flash card, kernel 2.6.30.4.
I cannot enable/disable Initscripts from LuCI . If I unmark the hook in
the checkbox, the hook comes right back as soon as I click  the submit
button. So I cannot enable/disable scripts from there, its allmost as
nothing happens, although  I can see info about init.d scripts in the
systemlog after that.
I have tried both the 0.8 and 0.9 feed, but all the same. Is this a
known issue on X86 an luci from trunk ?
Or maybe its my build enviroment, I do have some custom settings/kernel
modules and samba 3.0.x with nmbd, but everythink compiles and works
just fine. If its something I could do to help, logs or something?
Another issue is that with luci 0.9 I get an http 500 error when Im
trying to reach the hd-idle page, but thenagain hd-idle works just fine
with luci 0.8.  And  freifunk-p2pblock works with luci 0.9  but with
LuCI 0.8 Im getting some error about "layer 7" missing/problem from
iptables. (So Im using the LuCI 0.8 feed, and using the
freifunk-p2pblock directory from 0.9 it seems to solve that issue)

Regards
Lars