[luci] Adding new themes and applications folders to Kamikaze ../feeds/

Paul dubliner paul.dubliner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:29:33 CET 2009

Hi all -

I was working away with Luci 0.8.6 on the recent Kamikaze build and but have
now run into new problems which I think are related to how I have added new
'../themes/mytheme' folder and '../applications/myapp' folder to the
'../feeds/' directory.

Was wondering if anyone else has successfully done this and if I can get a
confirmation of:

   - the correct directory path - there is '../feeds/luci' and
   '../feeds/luci/luci' where the Makefile with the package definitions is -
   which is the correct place for '../themes' and '../applications'?

   - and also, if any particular changes were made to the Makefile package
   descriptions for building say '../themes/mytheme'  and
   '../applications/myapp'.

As ever, many thanks .

Paul