[luci] Adding new themes and applications folders to Kamikaze ../feeds/

Paul dubliner paul.dubliner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:32:02 CET 2009

Hi Cyrus -

just coming back to confirm that everything is now working - building as
suggested with a local repository for the feeds on a Debian Host machine and
running on target Danube ref. design board. Been able to add theme module
and application module. Having a good at the CBI/UCI examples.

Many thanks

Paul