[luci] problems with openvpn

Michael Koehler bittehier at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Oct 7 21:22:19 CEST 2009

Hello JoW,

On 07.10.2009, at 19:37, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:

>> Now I´ve problems with the openvpn web interface to add my
>> certificates. If I add at example the dh file all works fine, but
>> next
>> if I want to add the ca file, the entry for the former dh file was
>> deleted.
>
> Was a value assigned (file uploaded) to dh when ca was added?

Here is the detailed explanation:

In the simple configuration I choose from "Additional fields" the
field "Diffie Hellman parameters" and klick to Add. After then I
search my dh file and add this file. Now in the parameter field my
local hard disk path incl. the dh file was displayed. Now I choose
from "Additional fields" the field "Certificate Authority" and klick
button Add. Now the dh file was uploaded (Uploaded File 245.00 B) and
I could search for my ca file. Now in die parameter field the complete
local path to my ca file was displayed. in the Changes, I can see the
following details:

openvpn.test.dh=/lib/uci/upload/cbid.openvpn.test.dh
-openvpn.test.pkcs12

Then I select from "Additional fields" the field "Local certificate"
and klick button Add. Now, the complete entry for the dh file
disappeared, the entry for "Certificate authority" was created with
the message "Uploaded File (1.26 KB)". And I could search for the
local certificate file. In Changes I can see:

openvpn.test.dh=table: 0x469340
-openvpn.test.pkcs12
openvpn.test.ca=/lib/uci/upload/cbid.openvpn.test.ca

If I select now the last parameter, the local key file - in Changes I
can see:

-openvpn.test.dh
-openvpn.test.pkcs12
openvpn.test.cert=/lib/uci/upload/cbid.openvpn.test.cert
-openvpn.test.ca

And I think this is not correct, isn´t it?

Any further questions?

Bye, Michael