[luci] Compilation of custom application fails

Hanno Schupp hanno.schupp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:42:09 CEST 2009

Thanks for the response.
Let me confirm my understanding: The instructions tell me I should take a
local copy of luci repository, weave in my own pllication and compile from
there. Is that correct?
If so, how would I keep luci in sync with general development without having
to retrofit every little change done to luci core? FAter all, I do not want
to create a branch, I just want to add a new application/module.
Or did I get this wrong?

Please advise.