[luci] TCP connection and listening a port

Michael musset mickamusset at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:17:27 CEST 2009

Hi,
sorry for the previous question, my question is more like that :

What will happen if i open a socket to my fonera ? and after that i send data.
is there a way to catch data ? i know that the fonera use luci project.

I made some research and i think that i can use Nixio. (
http://dev.luci.freifunk-halle.net/nixio/doc/ )
i know how to open a socket,  (
http://n2.nabble.com/ANN-nixio-0-3-System-Networking-and-I-O-library-td3243227.html
)

but i don't know the other way, i mean listening a port and if i
received a request to open a socket, i create a socket.

I need a little help please, i don't want you to do my work, i just
need a guideline.

Thanks all, you are amazing ^^

--
Michael Musset