[luci] Device information in status.json

Clemens John clemens-john at gmx.de
Fri Apr 9 21:31:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

i want to fetch the traffic from the interfaces of the router but there is no
such data in status.json wich I use for fetching information about a router.

Is it possible to include data like displayed in
http://10.18.1.101/cgi-
bin/luci/;stok=e50e2c616e89e0cbed21d2ee3e3106fb/admin/status/interfaces/
into the status.json?

I also need more information about the wlan interfaces like channel etc.

This is the status.json I mean:
http://10.18.1.101/cgi-bin/luci/freifunk/status.json

Is this possible or do you know another option to fetch this data without
logging in into the luci jsonrpc api with password etc.?

Thanks
Clemens