[luci] Device information in status.json

Clemens John clemens-john at gmx.de
Sat Apr 10 02:48:47 CEST 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 21:39:30 Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi Clemens.
>
> It is surely doable, can you provide a specific proposal of what needs
> to be added in which format (array, string, ...) ?
>
> ~ JoW

I need an array of the Interfaces like:
eth0 -> mac_adress = 'string'
-------- > ip_adress = 'string'
---------> traffic_up = 'number'
---------> traffic_down = 'number'
ath0 -> mac_adress = 'string'
-------- > ip_adress = 'string'
---------> traffic_up = 'number'
---------> traffic_down = 'number'
tap0 -> mac_adress = 'string'
-------- > ip_adress = 'string'
---------> traffic_up = 'number'
---------> traffic_down = 'number'

and some information of the wlan interface like
wifi0 -> mac_adress = 'string'
-------- > ip_adress = 'string'
-------- > channel = 'number' (maybe ghz? or channelnumber?)
-------- > bssid = 'string'

The data is for the Netmon monitoring application wich is written in php.
So the data sould be readable by a php script. Json is okay for this and I can
read arrays/objects with strings, numbers etc.. I think it is no problem to
read nearly every datatype you provide so there are no special limitations.
The only limitation is, that it sould be raw data and not combined with units
because this would be dificult to cut out.
Netmon: http://netmon.freifunk-ol.de

There are already two arrays in the status.json script, but there is no data
in it:

    [wireless] => Array
        (
            [interfaces] =>