[luci] [LuCI] #125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil value)

LuciTrac trac at luci.subsignal.org
Mon Apr 26 16:00:59 CEST 2010

#125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil
value)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  reporter           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
Component:  LuCI Applications  |    Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Hi,

 I am trying to configure my wireless with the latest trunk release, and
 whenever I click on "provide new network", "Find and Join Network", or
 "Edit this network buttons" under Network --> WiFi, I get this page:
 ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil value)
 stack traceback:
         [C]: in function 'foreach'
         ?: in main chunk
         ?: in function 'load'
         ?: in function 'target'
         ?: in function <?:729>
         ?: in function 'dispatch'
         ?: in function <?:131>

 The only thing that I can do is delete networks. I want to configure my
 Wireless, but I can't.

 I am using the net5501 arch and the jffs 128k image to boot from. Does
 this have an affect on it?

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <http://luci.subsignal.org/trac/ticket/125>