[luci] [LuCI] #125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil value)

LuciTrac trac at luci.subsignal.org
Mon Apr 26 19:50:52 CEST 2010

#125: Trunk WiFi configuration gives: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil
value)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  reporter           |       Owner:  jow
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  assigned
Component:  LuCI Applications  |    Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment(by reporter):

 luci-luanet needs liblua which is in Libraries in the main part of the
 menu.

 I am using OpenWRT Trunk, so would 0.9 branch be compatible with branch? I
 lose some nice features like multi-wan and a few other things. Do you know
 when they will be merged into that branch?

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <http://luci.subsignal.org/ticket/125#comment:6>
LuCI <http://luci.subsignal.org>