[luci] howto disable menuitems

Martin Röcker roecker at empty-v.de
Tue Apr 27 14:35:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

thank you for your help Jow and Mickey.

I'm doing it like you told me Jow. I have just one question about
creating a new Image. When I make changes to the system.lua file in
modules/admin-custom/luasrc/controller/admin and rerun make in my openwrt
basedir, the changes are not on my routerstation (in
/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/admin). It seems that the file is not
updated in the openwrt image.

Im not 100% sure but I think it was there after an "make clean; make".

Can you give me a hint what I can do to make sure all my changes are
going to the image...?

Martin