[luci] a few questions about creating a new app

Martin Röcker roecker at empty-v.de
Fri Apr 30 15:41:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I started writing my own LuCI app yesterday and until now everything works
fine. I used your CBI example to create my own formular and Im able to
read and write to my /etc/config/my-app file. Really nice!

Now I need to read from my UCI-configfile the collected information and
create the "real" system-config. I have no idea how I can do this.
(maybe the /etc/functions.sh?)

What I also need is a way to restart one or more system services to
activate the configuration, after changes has been made (hotplug?).

It would be very helpfull if you can tell me where to find a simple
example or more documentation about this.

Thanks!
Martin

GnuPG key-id:  1024D/BC612621 2004-12-18 	jabber : monkey at jabber.ccc.de
Fingerprint :  F2CF DBEB DB30 6E22 9B0C  	twitter: www.twitter.com/mkae