[luci] Is the SVN web UI labelling broken or is ti me ?

dm66 at 0bits.com dm66 at 0bits.com
Fri Feb 19 14:21:06 CET 2010

Hi,

Am i doing something wrong ? I've installed the latest svn luci
interface and the labels on a lot of pages are missing. See for example

http://87.117.231.86/luci.png

The first checkbox is unlabelled, and in the Zones section i have no
idea what the three pulldowns (accept/accept/accept) are for ? Also the
next checkbox is for MASQUERADE it think ? We need to have a divider (a
rule or some coloring in the row) between each zone as i can't tell what
interfaces are in which zone ?

Thanks
Dave