[luci] How to Debug LuCI modules?

Patrick Sun lawipac at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 02:30:09 CET 2010

Hi  JoW,

     You are right. It's the problem in the Index function. I rewrote
the ".Lua" file piecemeal, and the problem is solved, i.e. a simple
template "hello-word" is displayed correctly. But I'm still wondering,
for a more complicated module,

     Is it possible to debug a module line by line?

     Also, in LuCI how does session data are preserved? I'm guessing it
has something todo with 'stok' in the URL.

Regards
Patrick