[luci] luci general purpose enough to run on ARM TS7260?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Jul 19 09:48:25 CEST 2010

  (newbie alert)  my experience with luci is restricted to my use on
an openwrt router, so would it be a big deal to port the admin
interface to one of these?

http://www.embeddedarm.com/products/board-detail.php?product=TS-7260

  that is, i have a running TS-7260 and i've been asked to drop a
simple web-based admin package onto it, so i immediately thought of
luci.  can it be done?  has it been done?  i'm just about to start
doing research but if someone can verify that they've been down that
road and, yes, it's easy, that would be terrific.  thanks.

rday

--

                        http://crashcourse.ca