[luci] about luci translation

kentarou MATSUYAMA matsuyama0825 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:16:32 CEST 2010

hi all!

I'm one of japanese user of an openwrt.  And I have a few question
about luci translate.
This night i add some Japanese translate via this portal
(http://i18n.luci.subsignal.org/ja/luci/). but it looks some files are
missing like wifi.lua. why?

And could you tell me a right way to create original translate file
like "po/ja/luci-myapplication.po"?
I was trying to create luci-my-application and translation files. so,
i found some useful script under "buid" directory and i tried
"./build/i18n-scan.pl applications/luci-myapplication".
This output seems fine. but i'm not sure whether it's correct way.
because some parts of comment part in an official translated file are
slightly different from my "luci-myapplication.po" file.

Regards, and sorry for my English.
kentarou matsuyama