[luci] Changes not saved in CBI after Save

Tomasz Mrugalski spam at klub.com.pl
Mon Mar 1 22:37:03 CET 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see no reason why it wouldn't work, can you post your modifications to
> the CBI class? I suspect they do something to trigger this issue.
I wish it was that simple. I checked out new SVN tree (rev. 5711) to a
separate directory and it remains the same. I've created minimal set of
files required to reproduce this issue. Please find attached
softwire-minimal.tar.gz file. That's stand-alone application that does
nothing besides allowing modification of 3 fields.

To make sure that I didn't mess anything, here are the reproduction steps:
svn co http://svn.luci.subsignal.org/luci/trunk
extract softwire-mini.tar.gz
make runhttpd
go to http://locahost:8080/
login
go to Softwire->Tunnel Configuration
Change softwire mode to static.
Click save.

- Notice that changes counter still shows 0
- Notice printout on luci console:
cbid.mantun.general.swMode	1
cbi.submit	1
cbid.mantun.general.type	0

Go again to Softwire->Tunnel Configuration
Changes to Softwire mode are gone.

Hope that helps. Thanks a lot for taking look at this.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski

p.s.
I'll send you the patch for hiding Maps shortly.