[luci] netwerk status not directly updated

Rob Schalken rob.schalken at core-vision.nl
Sun Mar 28 15:19:43 CEST 2010

When I do a save action, when for example a different accespoint has
been selected, the network result is still the old until I refresh the
page then it is perfect.

Met vriendelijke groet/Kind regards,

Rob Schalken

Design Engineer

Email
: rob.schalken at core-vision.nl
Cereslaan 10b
Telephone
: +31 (0)412 660088
5384 VT Heesch
Fax
: +31 (0)412 660089
The Netherlands
Web
: www.core-vision.nl

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential
information of Core|Vision B.V. or one of it partners and intended
solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you believe
this message was sent to you in error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete this message without disclosing it.
Thank you.