[luci] Xml parsing error, not well-formed

Benoît Knecht benoit.knecht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 11:59:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Rob Schalken wrote:
> I got a xml parsing error, not wel formed. This message is the result
> of strange characters öéë etc. Is this fixed by someone. I use luci
> 0.8.6 so this is not the newest, but I adapted some things so I can
> not switch to a higher version at this moment.

You can test luci without installing it on your router, if you want to
see if this problem persists in the latest SVN trunk. Just follow those
instructions [1] to run it on your host machine.

Alternatively, you can use qemu to run a full OpenWrt OS on your machine
and interact with luci just like if it was installed on a router.

--
[1] http://luci.subsignal.org/trac/wiki/Documentation/DevelopmentEnvironmentHowTo

--
Benoît Knecht