[luci] Malay translation on asterisk.po submission

Chet waichet at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 13:11:30 CEST 2010

Gday,

I just finished translated asterisk.po file for Malay language translation.
I noticed Malay is still not yet added to the list of language in overview
page. I'm hoping if someone could help adding it to the list of progress?
Also from looking through the LuCI translation portal, I have yet to come
across how I should upload the file to? I'm hoping someone could tell me
where I should send to, and have someone look at it to see if what I have
done so far is correct. I will be working on Malay translation on base.po
file next. Cheers

Regards,
Chet