[luci] Malay translation asterisk.po file

Chet waichet at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 19:13:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I accidentally send this email using my other e-mail address (not in LuCI
mailing list), this is a resend in case the other e-mail did not get
through.

I'm currently working on translating base.po to Malay language. I'm hoping
someone could look into my asterisk.po file, if what I'm doing so far is
correct. Would really appreciate if Malay language could be added to the
LuCI language website, so that someone else could look at it as well. Cheers

Regards,
Chet