[luci] Is it possible to have part of Luci web site accessible without password ?

Fred fboiteux at free.fr
Thu May 20 23:19:35 CEST 2010

   Hello Luci people,

  I'd like to replace some dd-wrt systems with OpenWrt Backfire and
Luci web interface. I would like to let users access to some pages,
like wireless reception level, some network info, but not let them
access security nor modify the config : is it possible to do this ?

  I've tried to look at files in a Backfire system, but didn't
understand how and where is web authentification done.

  Thanks for any help,
	Fred.