[luci] Field Validation question

chris at martin.cc chris at martin.cc
Tue Nov 9 04:06:56 CET 2010

Hi George

You are correct that you should get some auto validation if you have
correctly defined the schema.  However for that you work you have to have
all the required dependencies installed, and a valid schema

you can verify the schema and the config file on the Openwrt platform using

uvl verify <config_file>
uvl verify-scheme <scheme-file>

Check your luci librarys and make sure you have uci and uvl selected.

Chris Martin
m: 0419812371