[luci] [LuCI] #167: dhcp-splash (luci-app-splash 0.9+svn6512-1) not working with backfire 10.3.1-rc4 (brcm47xx)

LuciTrac trac at luci.subsignal.org
Thu Nov 25 17:14:47 CET 2010

#167: dhcp-splash (luci-app-splash 0.9+svn6512-1) not working with backfire
10.3.1-rc4 (brcm47xx)
------------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  reporter                                  |        Owner:
     Type:  defect                                    |       Status:  closed
Changes (by reporter):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme

Comment:

 This is really strange.

 I tried to reprodoce the same behaviour again, but i can't. Now it's
 working all the time. Maybe I mixed up with some images although I can't
 believe that ... strange.

 I'm sorry.

--
Ticket URL: <http://luci.subsignal.org/ticket/167#comment:4>