[luci] Strongest AP

Manuel Munz freifunk at somakoma.de
Thu Oct 21 12:07:49 CEST 2010

On 21.10.2010 11:50, Rob Schalken wrote:
> I have a configuration with multiple ESSID with the same name, I want to
> connect to the strongest AP. Could someone help me with this?

Hi,

your post is missing some essential information. But since this is the
LUCI-list i assume you want to connect with an OpenWrt/LUCI Router as a
client to the one Access Point with the strongest signal. If your setup
is static (i.e. clients and Access Points don't move) then you can find
out the BSSID of he strongest Access Point seen by the client and use
that BSSID in the LUCI-configuration interface.

Greetings, soma