[luci] "Save ad Apply" doesn't complete ...

Robert Chan robert.chan.list at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:32:38 CEST 2010

Hi all,

After I load up Luci, and go the the "Network" tab, I noticed that no matter
what I do, when I press "Save and Apply", the "Applying changes" would never
complete the loading.

On the status bar (left bottom corner of Firefox), it always shows
"Transferring data from 192.168.1.1 ...".  And the page just keeps loading
for hrs.

Since it so happens that the 802.11s I wanted to try out is no working yet,
I am just wondering if the above problem has anything to do with it.  That
is, is my changes actually saved?

Does this problem indicate that something is missing?

Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,

Robert.