No subject

Mon Apr 4 21:35:10 CEST 2011

with uci interface.
Then, the position in the luci web site is allways dinamic, you can change
the bmx6.luci options from uci to disable/move it.

My first concert was to thing about "every index call is asking for UCI
options, and then accessing to the flash memory". But as far I know, there
is an index cache, then this code is only called one time.

What do you think about this freature? Is extensible to other luci modules?

Thanks for your incredible work guys!!

/p4u

--0016e64fcc5ae975a504a07e9a4d

Hi people.<br>This is my first mail to this mailing list. I&#39;m Pau from =
Barcelona (<a href=3D"http://guifi.net">guifi.net</a>), last week I was in =
sublab, maybe some of you can remind me.<br>Well,we are developing an OpenW=
rt based firmware for quick mesh deployments. The main freature is going to=
 be the &quot;out of the box&quot; system. Where the user does not need kno=
wlatges about networking.<br>

irements. We need one thing that seems not suporrted by LuCI system. We nee=
d control over the existing modules and where are them showed in the web in=
terface.<br>

For instance, the OLSR module in placed here:<br>luci -&gt; admin -&gt; sta=
lsr<br><br>The only way I found is editing the olsr.lua code, and modify th=
e entry() function. But with a system upgrade or something like this the ch=
anges will be lost.<br>

Also we need to control if a installed module must be shown or not.<br><br>=
However, I am also developing a bmx6 luci module (I know jow is also workin=
g on it, maybe we should work togheter). And for this=A0 module I have impl=
emented the following freature:<br>

=A0=A0=A0 option level3 bmx6<br>=A0=A0=A0 option json <a href=3D"http://127=
.0.0.1:8086/">http://127.0.0.1:8086/</a><br>

...... <br><br>You can find the bmx6.lua code here: <a href=3D"http://paste=
bin.com/cYy2bYXN">http://pastebin.com/cYy2bYXN</a><br>From line 6 to 26, yo=
u can see the code that read the parameters from bmx6 with uci interface. <=
br>

Then, the position in the luci web site is allways dinamic, you can change =
the bmx6.luci options from uci to disable/move it.<br><br>My first concert =
was to thing about &quot;every index call is asking for UCI options, and th=
en accessing to the flash memory&quot;. But as far I know, there is an inde=
x cache, then this code is only called one time.<br>

--0016e64fcc5ae975a504a07e9a4d--