[luci] Enable Dual-Band Wifi?

Daniel daniel at makrotopia.org
Sat Dec 3 15:01:25 CET 2011

Hi Victor,

afaik not possible with this hardware. Even though this card supports 2T2R and
Dual-Band, yet both streams have to be on the same channel (and that implies
same band, of course). I guess what you were intending to do is a
Dual-Band-*congruent* AP, running 2.4GHz and 5GHz simultaneously. For this you
need two separate modules, one for 802.11bgn and one for 802.11an.

Regards

Daniel