[luci] Solution wanted: New user problem

wzw0114 at mail.ustc.edu.cn wzw0114 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Jan 17 05:45:49 CET 2011

Dear Sir:
         In the luci mailing list, I find you meet the problem at
https://lists.subsignal.org/pipermail/luci/2009-October/000436.html
which is the same as I met during thess days 。I want to know if you solved the problem and if it's convenient for you to share your solutions with me.
        Thank you very much.

                                                                     sincerely
                                                                      Eric
                                                                      2011.01.17