[luci] using bitlib

Ashok Rao greatarbor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:42:13 CEST 2011

Thanks Jow  for looking into this.
I have fixed the problem by making using of the bitwise operations in
nixio. These are specified in the bit.lua which exists by default in
/usr/lib/lua. So I just added the following to admin.lua

local bit = require "nixio".bit

Also saw that routes.lua does not make use of any bit operations  - so
perhaps the require "bit" there is is a left over from an older
version

Regards
Ashok