[luci] nixio tls server certificate validation with cyassl

Sophana K sophana78 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 23:14:43 CEST 2011

Hi

I'd like to make https accesses to my server and check its certificate
authority with nixio and cyassl.

I've read in this list that there have been patches some months ago to
add set_verify_locations call.
I tried but it doesn't work with cyassl. (I need low foot print)

I get return codes that I don't understand: -131 , or -155 or -210
Is there a table somewhere telling what these return codes are?

I also want to have an https server with luci that will check the
clients's certificate authority. Is it the same call to be used?

Note that the server uses a wildcard common name. Should I change it
to a non wildcard? maybe this is not supported?
This certificate was tested with wget-openssl.

Thanks