[luci] nixio tls server certificate validation with cyassl

Sophana K sophana78 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:21:37 CEST 2011

Thanks for your response.

I tried to use my own CA file. It seems to be read but I get a return
code -150 on my server (-155 on other servers)
So it seems that the CA was checked but there is another error I don't know.
Do you know where I can have a table for these return code?

The same certificates work with wget-ssl (openssl)

Sophana