[luci] nixio tls server certificate validation with cyassl

Sophana K sophana78 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:59:26 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Sophana K <sophana78 at gmail.com> wrote:
> That was it!
> I made a mistake when I changed the certificate to remove the wildcard
> (which I suppose is not supported well)

The error was due to a problem generating the certificate with a very
large validity period. A value of 10000 days is not well supported by
openssl...
I used 8000 days....

Unfortunately I now get an error -131 (RSA_BUFFER_E       = -131,  /*
RSA buffer error, output too small or input too large */) which I
don't understand.
How can I tweak this RSA buffer size? is it in nixio or in cyassl compilation?
Is there something I could do to fit to this buffer?