[luci] Page stuck on "Applying Changes"

Frank Parker mr.frank.parker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:48:32 CET 2011

On LuCI 0.8.8 (OpenWRT 8.09) when I click the [Save] or [Save & Apply]
button I see a banner across the top of the page that says "Applying
Changes".  That banner doesn't go away on it's own.  Refreshing the
page in that state will warn that a form is going to be resent then
causes the page to get out of sync with the /etc/config/* file (it
reloads with all blank fields).   It goes away if I click off to a
different page then come back.

Is there anyway to make the "Applying Changes" banner only appear for
a few seconds?

-parker