[luci] Access values from view

Lay András andras at lay.hu
Wed Aug 15 10:35:37 CEST 2012

Hi!

I'd like to write my own fstab luci module. My modified
model/cbi/admin_system/fstab/mount.lua:

mount:taboption("general", Flag, "enabled", translate("Enable this
mount")).rmempty = false
o=mount:taboption('general',DummyValue,'device',translate('Device'))
o.template='admin_system/devices'
o = mount:taboption("advanced", Value, "uuid", translate("UUID"),
	translate("If specified, mount the device by its UUID instead of a
fixed device node"))

And the called view, view/admin_system/devices.htm:

<%+cbi/valueheader%>
<%+cbi/valuefooter%>

How can i reach the uuid value from view? I can reach section,
self.config, etc., but i don't know how can i read values from
"parent"?

Thank you!

Lay