[luci] Need to hire a person for Creating a Custom Luci menu for a new SOC port.

jason duhamell ps2chiper at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:34:37 CEST 2012

Its simple, The FON 2.0n theme is stuck at a very old version of Luci and
is not Compatible with the version we are using for our new SOC port. We
need to find someone that is already experienced with Lua to make it work.
I can't give out more details over the mailing list. But feel free to send
me a Private email.

Best Regards, Jason