[luci] Bootstrap theme for LuCI

Jo-Philipp Wich xm at subsignal.org
Wed Feb 15 19:20:02 CET 2012

Hi David,

I cleaned some of the worst inline style problems up in LuCI trunk now
and added your Bootstrap theme with various custom modifications by me
in the CSS.

In particular I fixed "staircase" effects in forms where the lefthand
label spans multiple lines.

Other fixes solve bad floating for label tags in firewall and interface
setting widgets, too wide tables due to fixed select & input width in
table case; the sort button styling got fixed; all buttons gained
corresponding CSS classes and the inline style to set the background
image got removed.

Yet missing is styling for the UCI changelog view, it should be mostly a
copy & paste job from the existing OpenWrt.org theme, I'll look into
that shortly.

Thanks again for your great contribution, I am sure this theme will be
appreciated by a lot of people.

Regards,
Jow