[luci] make runuhttpd is corrupted with recent gcc

Kentaro Matsuyama kentaro.matsuyama at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:58:59 CET 2012

Hi list!

Since I update my develop environment from ubuntu 11.04 to 11.10,
"make runuhttpd" is corrupted
because of compilation error of contrib/uhttpd.
So I fix some Makefile and attache these patches with this email.
But I'm not sure whether it works even with old gcc, so please help
anyone who has old gcc
try to run "make ruuhttpd" and report the results.

See also this topic:

Regards,
matsu