[luci] Complicated Form

Grzegorz Głowacki ralwing at o2.pl
Thu Jan 26 16:01:11 CET 2012

Hi,
I want to create i say "quick setup" form, with a few mouse clicks user will configure wireless and network settings. Networks settings includes creating a network, firewall rules etc... Network
Network settings depend on the wireless mode and network configuration requires creating uci sections, which doesn't exist before selecting wireless mode. I can't figure out, how to create such a form. When I tried to create o 2 map form, I couldn't show network section (because it doesn't exist) when I tried to create 2 simpleform form, i can't make them work together, when i try to save settings, I can't for example retrieve mode selection from network simpleform.
I also tried to create a kind of wizard form, but i don't know how to pass argument to then second form.
--
Thanks in advance.
Grzegorz