[luci] Code for adding separate SSIDs on the router

abhinav narain abhinavnarain10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:37:34 CET 2012

Actually, I don't have anything like "wireless overview" in the Luci
Interface.
I have status->overview , but that just hsows the mac addresses of the
devices connected and nothing more.
My labmate has made some changes to Luci, in terms of adding Bismark logo
on the top and few other things, but he did not remove anything.
Can you please give direction to the tab you are referring ?
I can try that.

-Abhinav