[luci] Run a luci.sys.call() when a page loads

Tek Wiz tx2023 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:19:38 CET 2013

I managed to find out:

The m.on_init function runs when the page is loading.

Now I want to run a script *after* a page finishes loading and stabilizes,
e.g. after clicking save and apply, the channel scan is going on and the
waiting circle on the webpage is still moving.

When the waiting circle icon disappears, the script should run.
How to do this?

Thanks