[luci] What about luasrc/httpclient.lua?

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Wed Feb 13 21:48:48 CET 2013

There's not much to it. It's included in the luci-lib-httpclient package
(under LuCI -> Libraries in menuconfig) and you just call
request_raw(url, options). There are a ton of options supported for
headers, authentication, etc so it is best to just grep for what you're
looking for.

File uploads you've got to do yourself. They're just a request with a
body Content-Type: multipart/form-data with some the file as one of the
MIME chunks.