[luci] Adding a page to luci

Frank Parker mr.frank.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:47:55 CET 2013

Thanks for pointing me to KikiAuth.  That helped.  I seem to have my page
working with a text box that writes to /etc/config/myapp.  I created a
second page that contains a button to run a script.  It works, but I have a
question.

How do I eliminate the Save & Apply buttons on the bottom?  There is
nothing to save on this page.  It's just a button.